

We had a great time, and ate some delicious ballpark food (hot dogs and frozen lemonade). I'm not much of a ketchup fan on my hot dogs, in fact I firmly believe that hot dogs should NEVER include ketchup - it's mustard only for me. So when we loaded up our ballpark dogs and Bella requested ketchup on hers, I grimiced but chose not to deny her her condiment of choice. However, as soon as we sat down she wanted nothing to do with the ketchup hot dog, she was her father's daughter, only mustard would do. So I took one for the team and ate a ketchup covered hot dog. It was worth it though as you can see in these pictures. That's my girl!




All in all, it was a fantastic day, and I look forward to many more days like this one! But maybe just a bit cooler...

No comments:
Post a Comment