Love, love, love this picture!!!! I need it on Shutterfly. She's so beautiful. Gabe told me the other day that he's going to pick up Bella on his scooter and they are going to see Santa again. Lol.
Thanks Auntie Heidi, it's one of our favorites too! I'll get it up on Shutterfly this weekend. Gabe is so cute! I love it, I'll let her know they have plans to take a scooter up to Santa's house.
2 comments:
Love, love, love this picture!!!! I need it on Shutterfly. She's so beautiful. Gabe told me the other day that he's going to pick up Bella on his scooter and they are going to see Santa again. Lol.
Thanks Auntie Heidi, it's one of our favorites too! I'll get it up on Shutterfly this weekend. Gabe is so cute! I love it, I'll let her know they have plans to take a scooter up to Santa's house.
Post a Comment