Friday, August 26, 2011

Neuteboom/Wells Visit Part IV: 4th of July!

The final big event for the Neutebooms and Wells Summer Visit was our big 4th of July party. It was filled with friends and family. We bought fireworks in the morning (and of course made a fireworks run later in the evening) and then went over to Casa Averill after nap so we could begin the festivities. For all the fun we had I sadly didn't have nearly enough pictures.

Some of my favorite memories of the afternoon/evening include, hanging with Tracy, having my Aunt Lib paint our fingernails like American flags and of course, blowing things up. I think Bella would like to add her fun in the pool and sandbox with her cousins and friends. We had tons of family there and some of our closest friends. It was a blast! Literally! So here are some of the best pics we have from a small selection. We just had too much fun to interrupt it by taking pictures I suppose!

Tracy and I chillin, She looked fantastic in a super fabulous hat. Which I of course later stole.


























The kiddos LOVED the sandbox. Bella even sorta learned how to play ladderball.



























Overall the day was full of wonderful family and friends!




























No comments: