I want to give a short shout out to my awesome Dad. My Dad is one of the most amazing men I know. He is kind, funny, caring and incredible working with children of all ages. I love that I can go to him for advice and call him ANY time of day if I need something. He is and always will be there for me and that is such a joy. I love that he gets along so well with Eric and that they have developed a true friendship beyond the normal courtesies of in-laws. And of course, I couldn't ask for a better Grandpa for Bella, they are like two peas in a pod. She is so lucky to have four amazing, intuitive and kind grandparents and I know she values her time with them already. She has a different connection with each of them and it's so cool to see how she connects to her Poppy.
So where's the bread with all that cheese.
Happy Birthday Dad, You are the best. I'm such a lucky girl to have been spoiled by you for 29 years and counting. I hope you are spoiled rotten today in Italy and glad you can both celebrate your birthdays in such a magical place.


No comments:
Post a Comment