Anyway, It was your traditional awesome dinner party and the most fun part is showing off pictures of our beautiful babies and awesome friends. Here is mister Max, one of Isabella's new friends.
As you can see they enjoy hanging out together. Max is two months younger than Bells, Doesn't look like it though. We love our tiny petite girl.
The Mama's and their babies.
Max and the Daddy's
Then since we took some great pictures of Susan and I pushing our strollers the last time Susan came to town ( see previous blog post "Susan and Max") We thought it only fair to capture the Dads hard at work with the strollers.
It was at Paul and Susan's where Isabella discovered the true joys of the exersaucer, she loved this thing so much that we bought one for her a couple of days later. I love it too because I can plop her in it and play with her or cook, or post blogs!
We've had a very exciting couple of weekends. More to follow and Bella sleeping in her own room, starting solids and Eric's first Father's day.
Hmm... I need some kind of clever sign off. Any ideas?
~Trish












1 comment:
We had so much fun with you guys!! We'll have to set up a daytime date for me to bring Max over and play inside in this heat. Ugh.
Post a Comment