Sunday, June 14, 2009

6 Months Old!

Bella has turned six months old today. I can hardly believe that my baby girl is already half a year old and she is the most amazing baby EVER! She is reaching all her milestones beautifully and is a joy to watch and hang out with. She rolls over like a champ, sits up on her own, and is now sleeping soundly in her own room, almost through the night. (she did sleep through the night two nights ago but woke up once last night) I'm so glad that I have the summer to spend with her because I hear from this point on they really start to get moving, literally. I'm so happy that I'll get to be home for a lot of her new discoveries and excitements like teeth! We've been working on a tooth since she hit four months, it's got to come through soon right?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Usually the teeth don't show up till about 6-8 months old. Although we thought Gabe was teething at 4 months as well. =) Oragel will become your best friend at times.