
Well Isabella is now about 3 days old and the joy of our lives. We are now on our second night home and have quickly discovered that Isabella does not like to sleep anywhere but in our arms at night so we are right now sitting at the computer updating the blog at midnight. I'm starting to think that the middle of the night is when most of my blog posts will be composed for a bit.
Anyway, I know you're all saying " Enough Trish, where are the pictures?" well my friends never fear, Pictures are here!




9 comments:
Awww..... me thinks me's gonna cry...(dont worry, it's only hormones). hugs to you! she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Trish and Eric,
CONGRATS. She is absolutely perfect, REALLY beautiful!!! We are so happy for you all we hope to have an opportunity to meet her soon!
Kendall, Jeff & Grey
P.S. I'm adding you to our blog list so I have quick access to updates!
Trish and Eric,
Congratulations! She is as beautiful as expected. I hope she came with an instruction manual; I recall mine getting left out of the delivery.
Best Wishes,
Lorrie Butell
Well played with the Royals baseball. Visor not included.
Congrats you two, the fun times you are about to have can't be measured. Let me know the first time you get sprayed changing a diaper, that's my favorite story from parents...
WELCOME HOME!
She is adorable! I guess we will have to wait for the next Baby Boom to take the lovely pregnant photos :) Congratulations Dahlings :)
She is amazing! Congrats to you both! Our little boy is due in March...I see a future a Averill/Booth trouble making!
My niece is absolutely PERFECT!!!!! I just love her so much and can't wait to spoil her. We are trying to teach Gabe to say Izzy, he just laughs and walks away. =) We love you all so much!!!
Yep, she's a dreamboat!! Keep posting new pictures!!
Love, Jen, Kerry, Mahala, and Wilbur
I love her pose in the first photo. So Charlie Brown :) Oh Bella, you have no idea how much you are adored :)
Post a Comment