Thursday, December 11, 2008

We're "Ready!"

Or as ready as we'll ever be I suppose. The baby's room is finished! In addition, the guest room/office/sports room is also complete. We finished up over the last couple of weekends. It's been so nice to have the house finished up and back in some sort of order. I've even spent a couple of hours sitting in the glider in the baby's room, it's very relaxing, peaceful and exciting. With the temperature in that room being about 10 degrees higher then the rest of the house it's become the cat's favorite room as well, much to our dismay. I arrived home the other day to find Maurice curled up in the crib. Needless to say, Eric and I are working on ways to keep the cats out of the room.

So without further ado, here are some pics to show off all of our hard work.

First: The Baby's Room!!!!



























Up Next, the beautiful Sports/Office/Guest Room; As you can probably guess, this one was designed by Eric.



















I'm so impressed with all the work that Eric did. He not only painted each of these rooms but also replaced all of the sockets and light switches, the baby's room has a new overhead light and he even helped me decorate and do baby laundry. Team Boom is enjoying getting ready for our newest member. As my good friend Victor would say "Okay, Here we go!"

~Trish

No comments: