Monday, January 5, 2009

We're wide awake






















So it's 2:30am and we are wide awake. And by we I'm using it in the royal sense for princess Bella here. I told you I'd be writing in the middle of the night. Anyway, sorry about the lack of updates for a bit, We've been adjusting to Bella's schedule which is pretty much whatever she feels like doing we do. But things are going really well. She's already up to 7 some odd pounds and growing like champ. She's so beautiful as you can see below. So what have we been up to you may ask? Pretty much just hanging around our house and the folks house. We have yet to venture into public since it's cold and flu season and she's still so little! However, we think these next couple of weeks we may leave the house for short store trips and such.

First installment: Cute pics of Bella and Friends.

This first picture is one of Eric's artsy photos.






















Over the Holidays our friends Cari and Phil came up from North Carolina via Wichita for dinner and to meet Bella. It was so great to see them. Bella was even awake for company.


















One very special part of this year's Christmas was having my brother and sister-in-law home for the holidays from England. Bella was very excited to meet her Uncle Willie and Aunt Lucy.






















It was so fun to see all these folks. Up next.... Christmas pics.

~Trish

3 comments:

Kendall said...

The first picture is soooo sweet! I kinda have baby fever from reading your blog. Don't tell Jeff...

Anonymous said...

OH Trish!!! I just saw found your blog address and had to get on right away and see what you had...YEAH, I am soo happy for you two, she is beautiful! SO happy to see that all is going well and hope you can stop by sometime so we can see her. Maybe Brecken and Bella can be boyfriend and girlfriend someday...hehehhe

Kelly Holtz

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your new blog! And Phil and I are so pleased to be on it with all of your friends and family. It was so great seeing all three of you. We hope to see you again soon.