Sunday, December 7, 2008

Making Progress

Eric and I had a VERY productive weekend over the Thanksgiving holidays. With five days off we couldn't help but nest. The house is now deep cleaned and the baby's room fully painted. The following pictures are some "during" shots to help you know what we've been up to. Once the room is decorated I'll take the "After" shots so everyone can see what we've worked so dilligently on.

First Eric finished up the painting in the baby's room while I worked on the dresser.


























Eric then came and helped me with the detail work. He is also responsible for the cool leaf design on the dresser. We got the drawer knobs from Bargain Depot for a great price and I can't wait to get it up to the baby's room.




















In addition we used a multitude of gift cards to finish picking up the necessities for baby like the crib matress, Pack n Play and a variety of other needs. Here they are in boxes ready to get built. It's so exciting!!

















We have some building, decorating and organizing to do and then I'll post our finished project. In addition we've had fun getting Christmas Decorations up and counting down to baby's arrival. They all come right when you plan right???? Just Kidding.

~Trish

No comments: