I love my job. Teaching is a true joy and I wouldn't trade it in for the world. Throughout the year I can list several things about my job that could be considered my favorite, In August, it's meeting a whole new group of young adults, eager and excited to learn. In December, it's watching the first semester of kids finish up a class and reflect on the things they've enjoyed learning with me. In January it's the start of a new semester with new students and new goals for myself... and in May.........It's THANK GOD FOR SUMMER!!!!! I'm so ready to be a stay at home mom for a few months and just kick back and enjoy one of the perks of being a teacher. So the countdown has begun. My last day of School is this upcoming Wednesday. Summer here I come!!!!
1 comment:
Whee! We need to get together and take some more photos of Bella now that she is all grown up. let me know if you are interested. Miss your face :)
Post a Comment