Well, at least the celebration was on time...
We had a magnificent night out on Saturday, thanks to Ric and Jeanne for watching Bella for us. Trish and I dined at Angler's for the first time, and we loved it! We shared oysters on the half shell and calamari for an appetizer. Trish had the cioppino for a main course and I the salmon oscar. Delicious! We were astonished that we'd never been there before, but have plans to go back soon.
After dinner we went to the Red Lyon where we met up with friends Tracy and Richie. We had a few drinks and some great conversation before calling it a night around midnight. All in all it was a perfect night with the woman that I love like no other. Happy birthday love, I can't wait to celebrate many, many more with you!
Fall fun!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment