Friday, May 8, 2009

Special guest post!

"I said four ounces of milk dad, FOUR!!!"



For the first time, Isabella (as dictated to her father)!

Hi mommy! Dad told me it was your birthday today, and we thought I should write a few thank yous and some milk-brained thoughts:

- Thanks for feeding me all the time, even at night when you're sleeping.
- Thanks for changing my diapers, or for making dad do it (even when he doesn't want to).
- Thanks for always singing to me when I go to sleep.
- Thanks for always dressing me so cute! And thanks for not laughing at dad's attempts to dress me cute (well, to his face, I won't tell him what you tell me when he's not around).
- What does "old as dirt" mean? Dad keeps saying that, "mom is old as dirt today."

So, happy birthday mom! Love you,

Bella

No comments: