Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Great win last night!

What a game by the Royals last night!

I had to be careful not to holler too loud so as not to wake Trish and Bella, but damn, it was hard not to! Back-to-back homers (Jacobs and Teabag), Miguel Olivo's second walk of the year (you read that right), a triple by DDJ (coupled with some fine baserunning by Mitch Maier, who pinch-ran for Olivo) and a sac fly by the spork (pictured) for the walk-off win. That's the kind of game that this team needed, and could be the catalyst for a long winning streak.

Now we only need to get Bella out to a game. Can't wait for that!

Go Royals!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ya sure you were making dinner last night when I called. You were really watching the game and dodging my call!! Lol. Can't WAIT to see you guys.....but I must admit I can't wait to hug, kiss and spoil my neice!!!