Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break Update #3 Happy Birthday Grady!


On Wednesday of Spring Break we headed off to Topeka to spend the evening at Aunt Libby's and to celebrate Grandma Averill's Birthday. Grandma Averill is better known to her great grandchildren as Grady. In addition to Grandma's birthday it was also Aunt Lauren's birthday and she and Uncle Tim were in town to celebrate. Libby invited Eric and I to join the party and help cook. We headed out early picking up Liliana on the way and arrived in Topeka to a warm welcome. This was the first time Bella met Grady, Aunt Lauren and Uncle Tim as well as many of Grady's friends.

Bella in her awesome new outfit mommy bought (One that Connie bought for her too. Great minds thing alike)


Here's some tummy time with Grady


Liliana practicing her big sister skills




3 Generations of Averill Women


4 Generations of Averill Women


Talking with Aunt Lauren


Only one more installment of Spring Break left. Here come the Colorado Neutebooms!
~Trish

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh I can't wait to see my little munchkin!!! She's getting so BIG!! I just can't believe it.....come on May!!!! Love you guys.

Kendall said...

I know I've said this before, but Bella is a super pretty baby! She has the sweetest little button nose ever!