

We had a wonderful Spring Break and the big event kick off was the St. Patricks' Day Parade. I don't remember the last time I went to the parade which is a bummer because it was SOOOO much fun! I can't wait to go back again next year. Isabella seemed to enjoy it until she got hungry and sleepy at the same time and was in no mood to try and nurse with all that noise. After we ducked into Z's (a great place to nurse by the way, I know my new mommy friends will appreciate that bit of info) to refresh, Bella fell asleep and we walked downtown for the rest of the parade. It was a beautiful day with all kinds of fun floats to appreciate. Including the County Fair Pool which is really close to our house, And the Kennedy Glass float that Richie's Folks helped build which was really cool.
After the Parade we went back home where I made a Black and White Guinness Mousse and checked the crock pot full of a beautiful Corned Beef Brisket along with Potatoes and carrots. I also whipped up Irish Beer Bread and Mom came over to enjoy our traditional Irish feast (An idea I stole from my Aunt Pat when we went to visit them in Ohio a few years back)


The evening ended with sitting on the patio enjoying the Chiminea with Eric, Bella and my Mom. What a fantastic Day.
~Trish

No comments:
Post a Comment