Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break Update #2: March Madness!!

The Neuteboom Family has been ready for March Madness for quite some time now and have had no disappointments thus far; ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!!! We watched the first game at home while awaiting the arrival of Grandma and Grandpa Boom and the second game at Slow Ride in North Lawrence. Yes, I did take my baby to a bar and a biker bar no less! They have awesome burgers and not many people on game days so it's actually pretty chill. Plus they sell a particular beverage Emily can't get enough of there so ALL the Neutebooms met up with Emily and Gaus to watch the game.

While we were in our KU gear Eric and I decided to get some family portraits. Here Bella and I get ready to watch the game.


Joey moved back in this week and has a rockin KU T-shirt, we wanted to include him in the photo shoot. We would have included the cats as well if they had cool KU shirts....and weren't at war with the dog.


Hooray, another rare photo of the three of us!



Bella and Joey ready to watch the game.



It was such a good game that Bella and I were pretty sleepy, Daddy let us take a nap for a bit on the couch.


Okay, I've taken KU all the way in my bracket and I'm totally convinced they can do it. So here we go KU #1 AGAIN!!!!

~Trish

4 comments:

Art by Trina said...

Cute photos! I will get you the photo cd this week. I was a little busy this weekend with extra work and basketball. I will let you know when I drop off the photos.

Trina

Neuty and Trish said...

Thanks Trina,

No problem. I can't wait to see them. My little angel is so photogenic. I wonder where she gets a love of the camera from!

bholtz3 said...

OMG Trish...she looks just like you in that pic where you are sleeping! SO CUTE!

Art by Trina said...

OK, photos are done and I will drop them by your mailbox Monday :)