I'm back at work so I can't post long but I thought I'd update you all. I'm on my second day back to school and I miss my baby like crazy. I also miss my handsome Baby Daddy! However, even with all the missing I am actually enjoying being back. I'ts nice to be back on a regular schedule and comforting that Bella is at home happy with her wonderful father. I have already started directing a VERY funny play (written by none other than Ric Averill and in true Apple Valley Style) And my classes are great. It feels like a whole other world to be back in the workforce, it's the same as before I left only I know there is a beautiful baby waiting for me at home. It's a pretty amazing feeling, I truly love being a mom.
Okay Back to Work! Young minds to be molded.
Trish

No comments:
Post a Comment