Saturday, February 21, 2009

2 Months Old!

Bella turned two months on Feb. 14th/Valentine's Day. So Happy Valentine's Day a few days late. We had a wonderful day celebrating our love and of course our beautiful new baby! We started off with a trip to The Slow Ride to watch the KU game with Gaus and Emily. I was surprised and thrilled to see Jaq and Joe there too. They drove up from Wichita for some training stuff and we got to watch the game with them. Here's the first time they've held Bella, AHHHHH!






We then got dressed up and headed out to dinner at Bambino's. The 2 month picture is of Bella in her 1st Valentine's Day shirt. She was Keegan's Valentine (sorry Grey and Manning!)





The Next Day we had a visit from Ashley and Ryan where Bella got all kinds of cuddled and loved on. Plus she got a super cute pink elephant, It kind of reminded me of that drunk cartoon one in Dumbo.





Later We had dinner with Nana, it was the first night of what I am now convinced is a growth spurt. Bella has been eating every 45min-1 hour in the evenings. Either she's growing or she knows Mommy is heading back to work (AHHHHHHH!) Anyway, Nana got to finally give Bella a bottle and it was so cute.



So the adventures of Trish and Bella are coming to a close. I have to go back to work Monday and I'm going to miss my girl like crazy. However, the adventures of Eric and Bella have only begun. I can't wait to see blog posts and pictures and then get back to our adventures in May. So wish me luck!

Trish

No comments: