Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Champion Weight Gainer

Our girl is doing great! She is gaining weight like a champ and getting even more beautiful by the day. We had our 1 month baby well visit last Friday and she was already up to 7lbs 11oz. I bet she's 8lbs already at the rate she's going. Hopefully that belly will get big enough soon that she doesn't have to eat every two hours in the middle of the night!

Here she is at the Dr's office with her Daddy, the Dr. confirmed our solid belief that she is indeed perfect!

















In fact, here's the belly shots to prove she knows good eats, She can even recognize Daddy's beer belly.

















The ultimate challenge: Beer belly vs. Milk belly!






















Just kidding Eric! You have a very handsome and well tuned Daddy Belly! Mommy's is getting back into shape too, although I still have that funny pregnancy line which is not even straight, I found that ironic since I can't draw a straight line even with a ruler, apparently neither can my body.

So as you'll be able to tell by these next pictures, We may have found our first babysitter. Here's Maurice making sure everything is alright, or being really mad that his attention and sun spot have been usurped. But he doesn't seem to angry. Don't worry mom, we won't really leave the baby with the cat!

















I've been trying out the pacifier and so far she doesn't really care one way or the other. I bet it will come in handy in the next couple of months, I'll keep you updated. So no big questions at the moment. Now we're just waiting for that first intentional smile, She's been smiling in her sleep for a while and has even had a few reflexive smiles while awake but we're still waiting for the smile that's on purpose. I have a feeling once she starts smiling, she's not going to stop!

~Trish

No comments: