Friday, November 28, 2008

Eric's Birthday Update

We had a great time celebrating Eric's Birthday. On his actual birthday I gave him his present. An XBOX 360 along with Madden 2009(I believe I earned some serious wife points on this one) Here is Eric opening his gift. It was really hard to get Eric out of the house that night.



















We then went out to dinner at WA with Matt, Emily, and Bart. Eric wanted to get his own chopsticks which is a birthday thing they do there. We had an incredible sushi dinner followed by drinks at the Red Lyon were a few more people made an appearance.





















Then on Thanksgiving we celebrated with my family and my folks gave Eric Guitar Hero III, which I was equally excited about. Here's a shot of Eric enjoying his gift.























Overall a very successful birthday and weekend. We've had tons of events over the past couple of weeks so be prepared for several posts coming.

~Trish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Eric! Sorry I missed it.
I think its great that your wife got you X-Box 360 but I think she's over-playing the selfless card. Guitar Hero III from her parents? I'm sorry, and WHO is that for?!
(Okay, it's Heather Laird -- I admit it...)