I got tired of the old blog we had because they didn't give me any options like this cool poll on the side. So I created this new on, Hooray!!
To start off here are some before pictures of the baby's room.


And here is what Trish is doing while Eric works on the room

Okay it's not that bad, I'm actually helping around the house and then fully intend to put all my effort into the room once Eric is done painting. Should be finishing up in the next couple of weeks. It's going to be amazing.
Trish

3 comments:
Keep posting!
I voted boy, because a girl named Norbert would be wierd.
You're too funny guys! The countdown is now officially now under 20 days. You can completely FREAK OUT now, it's ok to do that. Can't wait to meet the little one. I hate hanging in suspense not knowing what you're going to have! Shelly
Post a Comment