
It's Eric's birthday today and he is officially another year closer to dirty old man status! So here is the annual birthday shout out. I'll try not to make it too cheesy.
To the Birthday Boy: You are the best husband a girl could ask for and I love being a part of your birthday celebrations every year, It's so much fun to grow old together; of course, you'll get there first but that's still very fun for me.
Seriously though, thank you for spending your life with me so that we can share each birthday, and life event that comes our way. I can't wait to teach little Norbert or Millie how to say "Happy Birthday Daddy".
To all our adoring readers; We'll be heading out on the town this evening, Give me a call or drop me an e-mail if you want to know our destination and join us.
~Trish

4 comments:
Happy Birthday E-Boom! What a shocker that the photo has you with a KC visor on, but hey, got to play to your stregths!
Thanks for the call last night and good job on the FF victory. Hope to see you soon.
Hi Trish!
Happy Birthday Uncle Neuty!! I love you, hope you have a great day and that Auntie Trish is super nice to you!! Love -Gabe
Dude, like wine you improve with age! Happy Birthday and happy upcoming birth!
Happy Birthday Ole Man Eric! BTW, love the new blog :)
Trinap
Post a Comment