There has been so much going on between work and home that I truly wish I could clone myself. I don't think Eric would be too happy to have to deal with two of me, but I think it's worth the sacrafice.
Bella is getting cuter and smarter by the day. I LOVE this phase, because she can really communicate with us. She also has a will of iron and a stubborn streak but I'm sure that surprises no one.
Eric and I had the oppurtunity to go see The Odd Couple at the New Theater in KC. It was really fun, especially the set. Oscar was played by the guy who played Norm in Cheers, and he was excellent. The show was on a Wednesday night so our dear friends, Tracy and Sean had Bella over for a slumber party. A little odd on a school night but with free tickets and a great meal it's totally worth it. Bella LOVED playing with Keegan all night but ended the night snuggling with Tracy. In evening Bella apparently tried to play with stickers but Keegan was not up for it. Being older, and of course wiser, Keegan won. However, in the morning, Bella woke up at 5:30am turned to Tracy and had the following conversation.
Bella: (whispering) Auntie Tracy?
Tracy: Yes?
Bella: Dis your house?
Tracy: yep, you're still at my house.
Bella: We go play with stickers before Keegan gets here?
Seriosuly, that mind is sharp as a trap.
Thanks for the overnight Tracy and Sean!
~Trish
Fall fun!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment