Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog Wars Winner!!

Mrs. Judge Neuty believes Kendall won for the Incredible Shenanigans of a Boy Named Grey. That's my vote! Sorry Seth, even though the video is the MVP of the game, overall Kendall is just funny, Really funny, and pregnant, and you can't let a pregnant woman lose in her delicate state.


Trish

2 comments:

Kendall said...

The anticipation was killing me! But I respect and appreciate your attention to detail and the thorough review of the available materials.

Seth, good game!

Seth said...

Top three responses:

3. I'd give the win to a 5-year-old with a toy called "THE COFFIN OF DEATH" too! I'm as scared as you are!!!

2. Dammit, now I'm going to have to mail these "Especially Evey Blog Wars Champ" T-shirts to Africa!

1. She may have won the battle, but not the... wait... she won the war, too, didn't she? $%&@!!!

Good game, Kendall! Until we meet again... =POOF=