Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Wars Status

The Blog War between Especially Evey Herin known as EE and The Incredible Shenanigans of a Boy named Grey herein known as ISBNG are in full swing and as awesome as I thought they would be. So here's my total of points thus far.

Mrs. Judge Neuty Says:

Round 1:

EE calls out ISBNG---Nicely done

ESBNG Responds---Brilliantly

Round 1 Point goes to ISBNG= 1


Round 2:

EE films hilarious video of Evey choosing ISBNG over HER OWN BLOG

ISBNG Gloats.

Round 2 Point goes to EE! (the video was one of funnies things I've seen in a LONG time)


Total so far is EE=1 to ISBNG= 1

Here's what Mrs. Judge Neuty would like to see next ISBNG Calls out EE, Let's see an attack Kendall! Without Provication.

And Happy Happy Birthday Kendall!!!

3 comments:

Kendall said...

I would like to call one thing to the attention of the judges. Seth indicated that we were to post three posts within one week. The "war" started last Friday. We both posted 3 posts (or more). So, techinically, you have to judge us based on the posts that were made last week (per Seth's rules). So, for instance you may need to judge Grey's "other" Family post against Seth's "I rented a jeep in Arizona post...."

Neuty and Trish said...

Ahh, Very true, I will reevaluate the posts from the week of Friday to Friday.

Seth said...

That was a good lookin' jeep though, right? I bet Grey dug it!