Sunday, April 4, 2010

Is there anything cuter than a baby girl in an Easter Dress?

We had one of the best Easter's I can remember this year. Not only was the weather beautiful but we got a chance do our annual trip to Topeka. In my family it's a tradition to go to my Granny Sook's house (my mom's mom) Last year we didn't get to do much on Easter since my Grandpa Rice was still in the hospital and Bella was too young to get much out of it. However, we are fortunate enough to have my Grandpa Rice back home and my Granny offered to host again this year. In addition, my Cousin Gigi is back in Topeka and I haven't had a chance to see her in so long that she hadn't even met Eric yet. It was wonderful, we also got to see my Uncle Randy, Aunt Becky, and my Cousins Missy( the brilliant photographer) Rachel ( who's is my age and was like a sister growing up) Scotti and all their beautiful families.

Music is a big part of my family and my folks brought their instruments so we could sing and play for Grandpa. Mom played Grandpa's favorite songs and Bella and I danced.

































In addition, we brought along the sidewalk chalk and Bella loved decorating the walkways and her dress.






































Bella also had her First Ever Easter Egg hunt. So without further ado, Here are some amazing photos of my darling girl hunting eggs. She was so good at picking them up and putting them in her basket.































































She even found the egg hidden on Poppy.






















The only problem with the day was that Bella didn't find the $5 egg, that went to Lauren Ann, much to my dismay ( not because she's not adorable as well, but it is a personal vendetta that myself and my family find that damn egg!) Oh well, there is always next year.

It was a beautiful day with my beautiful family.

















Bella and Granny Sook






















Me and my Granny Sook and Pappy,

















Bella and Nana lounging on the swing.






















So Happy Easter everyone, I hope you had as wonderful a Sunday as we did. And Happy Birthday to Keegan!!!!

~Trish

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hello Neuteboom family! I miss you guys. Bella is too cute! I love her Easter dress and I love her cute little red cheeks. I need to come over and see you guys. We still have a gift to get to Miss. Bella. I'm glad you all had a wonderful Easter!