






After a nice hike we needed a bit to eat before Mimi had to get back and finish up Paul's cake. We had brunch and one of Eric and my favorite places in Old Colorado City, Bon Ton. It was the same place Eric and I ate at several years, when I was pregnant with Bella, before trying our luck in Cripple Creak!
After breakfast we headed back to the house to help Mimi prepare Paul's cake. It was adorable, she is a magic woman.

We then set out for a whale of good time at Heidi's house. The party was a blast, They had great food, a pool, water guns and balloons and wonderful family. We enjoyed seeing Chris' family as well as a lot of Heidi and Chris' dear friends. We felt right at home among great people. Here are some awesome shots of our amazing nephew Paul tearing down that 1st birthday cake.



I was too busy having fun watching Bella, Gabe and friends that we didn't get as many pictures of the festivities! Thanks Heidi and Chris for an awesome party and Happy Birthday Paul, you are such an amazing kid and I can't wait to watch you grow!

No comments:
Post a Comment