Friday, January 7, 2011

December Mania Part II: Trish Gets her Master's Degree

After 4 1/2 years I have completed my Master's Degree. I decided that I had spent enough hours working on it I wanted to do the whole graduation ceremony and everything. I was really glad I did. Even though I finished my classes and work in August, it was really nice to attend the ceremony on December 18th 2010. It truly felt like a culminating event of a lot of work and a great resolution. Eric, Bella and my parents were able to attend the ceremony with me. It can be told best without words.

Bella watching with Nana and Poppie



























































































































Beautiful Pictures of Bella as she watched and ran around in the bleachers.








































The Ceremony


























Poppie texting during the speech. Bad Poppie!


















A Video of my Name being read and walking across the stage.


Mom the Graduate with Bella



























My beautiful family.


















Foreshadowing? I hope!



























My handsome husband and I. I could not have made it through without him. From bringing me snacks while I did homework, to watching Bella, to reading my papers, Eric has been there for me through the whole process. I love you baby and Thank you!


















I'm a happy girl!


















To Celebrate, Mom and Dad took Bella for an overnight and Eric took me out on a date. We began the evening with an Excellent meal at Angler's Seafood House and completed it with dear friends at the Lyon. Thanks to those of you who were able to make it and the many of you who sent wonderful messages and were there in spirit. It was a truly wonderful evening.






































So now, I'm officially smarter than my Husband. You all have permission to rub it in. Hee hee! ~Trish

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So proud of you Seester!!! We were there in spirit!!! Love you all!!!!

Kendall said...

Congrats Trish! That's really exciting news!