The beginning of December was fairly uneventful. It wasn't until the second week (December 14th to be exact) that the adventures began. we kicked off our holiday season with Isabella's 2nd birthday. I can hardly believe that only two years ago I was watching White Christmas in the hospital with the snow falling. This year I watched it with a beautiful toddler bouncing around the living room and eating goldfish.
Bella turned 2 on Tuesday December 14th. In celebration my parents took the three of us out to Kokoro's for dinner. Bella loves sushi, especially miso soup, this was also the night we discovered her love of all things crab. She took down a whole portion of softshell crab nearly by herself.
In addition she loved sharing her birthday with Nana and Poppie, plus the bear given to her was such a hit that his name has officially become Birthday Bear. Here we are together at dinner.
Bella with Nana

A very happy Birthday Girl.

Roaring at Birthday Bear.

My Mama and I.

So thank you so much for a wonderful dinner Mom and Dad, you sure spoil us and especially spoil Bella.
~Trish

No comments:
Post a Comment