One of the things we love about Sunnyside Daycare is amount of engaging activities. They do music time, outside play, games and of course ART! We finally have a collection of art from our Beautiful girl and it's awesome. In reading Elser 411 (where I steal many ideas from Heidi) I found that Heidi is taking digital copies of Jackson's Art. I thought this was a brilliant idea so I have begun to do the same. Here are a few of this budding Artist' new pieces. Enjoy!
They are so wonderful. Thanks for the idea, you know how much I love your blog, thanks for letting me steal your ideas on a frequent basis! (I've become the household CPA myself after that blog!) ~Trish
2 comments:
She's a natural! :)
And I couldn't agree more...aren't the "projects" they bring home just too much!
They are so wonderful. Thanks for the idea, you know how much I love your blog, thanks for letting me steal your ideas on a frequent basis! (I've become the household CPA myself after that blog!)
~Trish
Post a Comment