Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Pictures














We had a fantastic Halloween Weekend. It started with Bella's school trick or treating that I was able to join and ended with a great night downtown.

Thursday Morning Bella and her friends got dressed up to trick or treat around the Dole and Hayworth buildings up on campus ( these are the buildings the Sunnyside and Educare call home) I was able to cover a couple of classes so I could see Bella's first school costumes parade. It was adorable!! Bella was the cutest bumblebee but she wasn't the only one. A couple of her friends were dressed as bee's as well. So much for originality! We weren't able to take pictures due to school policy but it was nice to get an extra day out of her costume.

On Saturday we were able to relax and lounge around the house until Costume time. After nap we picked up Nana and headed to the Lawrence Arts Center, to see Poppie in the show Cats and Bats and to enter the Costume Contest. Bella LOVED the sing alongs and was riveted by the play itself. She sadly didn't win anything in the contest but when it was her turn to parade across stage Eric and I both heard the whole audience say "ahhh" It made us so proud!


























Nana couldn't help but kiss that little bee, then she had to wipe the lipstick off her face. "Ahh Nana"











We then headed downtown for the trick or treat festivities. We saw many cute costumes and friends as we roamed the streets. Bella LOVED the lollipops and mostly wanted to eat the candy rather then collect it.

























































































Bella and I taking downtown by storm!














Flying with Daddy,



























Smile Bella!











A Candid Family Portrait












Nana, Poppie, Bella and Daddy--what a beautiful family!












I hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween, we sure did!

~Trish

1 comment:

Art by Trina said...

I love the bee costume! Too cute. BTW I am digging those black & orange socks :)