
I think we can take out the baby part now. Isabella is truly no longer a baby, we now have a toddler on our hands and I beautifully perfect one at that. Above Bella is making her "Sad Face" and it's about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Bella and I just got home from her 18 month check up and I'm so proud of our girl. Somehow she got the Tall and Skinny gene from somewhere and recently had a huge growth spurt jumping up in height. So big in fact that even the Dr. wasn't expecting it. Here are her 18month stats:
Height: 32 1/2"
Weight: 21 lbs 5 oz
Head: 47 cm.
And PERFECT. She's hit all her milestones and more. The only thing we have to keep working on is that blasted diaper rash. Doc. said the sooner we get her potty trained the sooner it will go away and she's certainly leaning towards the desire to potty train. She lets us know when she goes potty and even walks over to the bathroom door when needed. Eric even got her to go poop on the potty, it was just a little but a great triumph for mom and dad. I hope we can keep it up.Weight: 21 lbs 5 oz
Head: 47 cm.
Not much else to report, the doctor recommended lots of swimming and beginning to teach her water safety. We are huge fans of swimming so that won't be a problem. Also, Bella's language development is out of this world. She has many two word phrases and tons of words, I can't even count anymore. Speaking of counting, she clearly counts up to three. Man that child is smart. (she gets it from her.....parents)
Exciting weekend ahead, The Neuteboom's are coming to town and we are planning a ton of fun events, a trip to the Zoo, golfing and dinners at home and out.
That's how we put the "Boom" in Neuteboom.

1 comment:
If you make it to Gate's Chris will take a Burnt Ends sandwich!! =) Lol. Hope you guys have great weekend.
Post a Comment