Monday, February 8, 2010

Sporty Boom

So part of the fun of having a kid is you can dress them up in your favorite sports apparel. I was thoroughly excited to put Bella in her recently acquired Jayhawks jersey for the game. I was so excited to watch the game but when 5:00 came around I discovered they were only showing it on ESPN U.......stupid U. So I took cute pictures instead. Thanks Tracy and Keegan for giving us the jersey, maybe I'll put it on her tonight.

So now the question is how far is too far. Eric and I are excited to buy Bella a toddler chair since she showed us her interest in one by actively climbing in and out of her new car seat on Sunday. I found this adorable pink dotted one from pottery barn
Eric found a Royals one.
Let's put it to a vote. Pink dots ( much more feminine) Or to hell with gender roles, go with the Royals. Vote above.

~Trish

1 comment:

Art by Trina said...

Love her in that cute little Jayhawk jersey! I vote for pink polka dots!