S0 we've had a few milestones lately, the most exciting of which is that Bella is talking! She has several words in her vocabulary now, and she is also using them in the proper context. Just a minute ago, we three were working on her latest trick, saying "hi" when answering the phone. I just took a pretend phone call, and handed it to Bella to talk. I was trying to get her to say "hi," and she refused - instead she paused, opened my phone, and then said "hi." That's right, my daughter just basically told me she already knows more about electronics than I do, as in "silly dad, you have to open the phone first before saying 'hi!'"
Goodness she's a smart one! She also is learning "Booo!," and said "cracker" at daycare today, while pointing to some on the counter. Hopefully "Go royals" is next up...
Fall fun!
14 years ago

3 comments:
I hate to be the one to say this, but are you honestly surprised that she knows more about phones than you do? Just a tip, once she has a cell of her own, unlimited minutes and text. Love and miss you guys!
Two words: rotary dial
I forgot to tell you that Bella sent me a text yesterday. She said, "WTF? My mom just tried 2 talk on the phone without opening it! LMFAO:)"
Post a Comment