Here Bella and I are heading down the shady path to see the Kangaroo's!

Bottle in Australia, I just love B in these overalls but the day was actually hot so she ended up having to change clothes.
Bella and Daddy!
Here is a hungry Camel, this one was close enough that B really enjoyed watching it eat.
Meerkats are my favorite animal so I enjoyed watching them play in their pumpkin.
Daddy and Bella watching animals then at the elephants exhibit. We sadly missed the elephants painting AGAIN, one of these days I'll catch those crazy elephants with a paint brush in their trunk. 
"Silly Daddy, that's MY sippy cup!" 

Several years ago Eric and I went to the Zoo and he took a picture of me coming out of the grass like a lioness. We decided to relive this pic with our little cub.
I thought this was a funny picture, look at that tongue!
Bella kept turning her hat to the side, I decided she was trying to make a fashion statement so I joined in. However, like many a mother before me I made it decidedly uncool and she took her hat off.
We had such a great and even exhausting time at the Zoo, I can't wait to watch her get more and more excited everytime we go.Happy holidays everyone, I'll try to get up a great post about our Thanksgiving adventures as soon as we get a chance!
~Trish

1 comment:
I LOVE your Zoo!! I want to take Gabe there, it looks so much better than our little zoo here!!! Can't wait to see you all!!!! Love you.
Post a Comment