Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEUTY!!!


It's my handsome husband's birthday today and we are on our way to celebrate both Thanksgiving and Eric's birthday with his family. Next year he'll get to celebrate his birthday on the actual day of Thanksgiving, Eric always likes this because he gets pumpkin pie for a birthday "cake".



I know there have been a lot of cheesy posts lately but it's Eric's birthday so you'll have to suffer through one more.


To the Birthday Boy,


I love you soooo much and I hope that today you have an incredible birthday. You are an amazing husband, father and friend and I cherish each year more than the last. I can't wait to take Bella to shop for your birthday and watch her pick out bad ties, and silly golf trinkets. I look forward to getting to a point where I can spoil you again on your birthday like I did last year. Today, I plan to spend my time showing you my appreciation. I appreciate how much you love me, our beautiful daughter and our family. I appreciate how you care for and enjoy our friends and how you make our home safe and warm. I love you and I wish you the very best day!


Love

Trish

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Eric!!! We love you all and can't wait too see you. Hope you have a fabulous day, even though it will be spent in the car. I've been trying to teach Gabe Happy B-day Uncle Erwick. =)