Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!!!

Time for the annual visit to the Pumpkin Patch (Schaake's)! A tradition I married into, I've come to love this day as much - well, nearly as much - as my dear wife. Making the day all the more special was that it was Bella's first time out! As usual, Ric and Sophie joined the fun, as well as Jeanne. My parents were also in town, but dad was a but broken from the previous night's festivities, so only mom joined us. Below are the photos from the day. We'll post more carved pumpkin pics soon, as I need the light to fade so I can take some cool night photos. Enjoy!


Me and Bella. Yes, I'm growing a beard. Call it an "interview beard" (ala "playoff beard").


Our little pumpkin! (This was a great photo op, but Bella was WAY more interested in the 50 pumpkins here than looking at the camera)







Three beautiful girls!


Sophie and Bella. So much fun to see how much Sophie has grown over the years; don't bet against her being President some day!



The first of many more photos like this to come! What a time.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Trish,
Bella is just too adorable! I really need to meet her (and Eric) soon. Hopefully, we'll be able to coordinate that lunch sometime in November. :-)