Thursday, September 17, 2009

Crawling!

That's right! Our girl is mobile.



Sorry to be gone for a bit, it's been an eventful past couple of weeks. My Grandmother passed away on September 5th and we had a beautiful funeral honoring her on Tuesday the 8th. There have been some upheavals in our life that I don't particularly want to talk about on the blog, just know that we are doing great. We are healthy and in love with a beautiful healthy baby.



A special shout out goes to our amazing friend Seth Jones and his beautiful ladies, we are so sorry for your loss.

Okay, a new post is in the making announcing the awesome melodrama I will be performing in next weekend. After that I'll try to get a Bella crawling video to you.

So that's how we put the BOOM in Neuteboom.

Trish

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Awesome!!! Wish we could come out there this weekend with Mom and Dad. Kiss that beautiful baby for us. We love and miss you all very much.