
Life has thrown Eric and I a few curveballs lately and apparently life is Zack Greinke cause I'm not hitting them! So I thought I'd focus on the things in my life that are amazing, and the most amazing of them all are my husband and daughter so this is a shout out to my incredible husband. 50 reasons I love you in no particular order.
I love....
1. how you bring me ice cream and rice bags in bed when I've had a long day.
2. how you make Isabella laugh harder and more often then anyone else.
3. how you can fix ANYTHING!
4. how you are so dedicated to your family, ours together and your Colorado family.
5. how you will help out anyone you care for, for free or for a six pack
6. your incredibly generous nature
7. the way you play with our daughter.
8. The way you stand up for me.
9. watching Top Chef with you and coming up with creative meals in the kitchen
10. That you truly are a better driver than I am
11. that you go the extra mile for the people you love.
12. how you always hold my hand and wink at me at weddings during the mushy stuff.
13. how much you enjoy putting Isabella to bed.
14. your laugh
15. falling asleep next to you.
16. That you fall asleep at night when we try to watch movies.
17. Cooking together
18. That you are as cheesy as I am when it comes to decorating the house seasonally.
19. The care you take with our home
20. when we accidentally dress alike
21.Traveling with you
22. Playing gin and other card games with you
24. Kicking your butt at air hockey.
25. Watching KU basketball together.
26. How amazing you were during the process of bringing our beautiful baby into this world.
27. how much you love feeding Isabella new foods.
28. Going to Royals games together and now as a family.
29. how easily you can be convinced to order a pizza or go to Buffalo Wild Wings.
30. how comfortable you are with my extended family.
31. how you charm everyone you meet.
32. how I can rely on you for advice on being professional and how to handle situations at work.
33. that you love to watch me work onstage and as a director.
34. that I know a lot more about sports and enjoy watching football now.
35. cuddling with you on rainy days.
36. Carving pumpkins together
37. Mall, Target and Wal-Mart crawls on weekends.
38. riding rollercoasters and watching you cringe
39. how excited you are to give Bella popsicles and cotton candy knowing the sugar rush ahead.
40. how you live life to it's fullest and enjoy each moment.
41. your endless support and understanding with nursing.
42. your endless support and understading.
43. sitting around the Chimenea and enjoying the fire together.
44. impromptu drives through the country.
45. Sharing our dreams
46. that you are always willing to give me some Mommy time.
47. that you honestly make me a better person.
48. all the little things you do daily that make me feel loved.
49. being your partner in parenting.
50. That you make it impossible to doubt how much you love me.
50 doesn't even seem like enough to say all I can but I think we'd lose a few readers if I went on.
That's how we put the BOOM in Neuteboom!
Trish

No comments:
Post a Comment