Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hanging with Uncle Will


















We were so lucky this July to have my brother back in town for the whole month. He came to work on The Victor Continental show and to direct his play " The Trials of Robin Hood" at Summer Youth Theater. Even as crazy busy as he was he still had time to play with his one and only niece. Their favorite game was race car, Vroom Vroom!
























Isabella is not so sure about Uncle Willie Reading, "Mommy, I think he's making this up!" "I gaurentee it Bells"
















A family breakfast at Mirth (Poor Eric missed out on this one because he had to work.)






























For Willie's Last night in town we had a wonderful family BBQ at the folks house where we enjoyed good food, swimming, and ladder ball. Here are the girls relaxing by the pond.

























Isabella has her own chair for dinner at Nana and Poppie's





















Thanks Shelly for the Happy Frog Pool as you can see we throughly enjoyed it. The day turned into a water fight amongst the adults but I sadly didn't get any pictures of when Dad and I threw Willie into this small pool, too bad as I would have enjoyed embarassing my bro on the blog.
We were sad to see Will go but hope he'll make it
back soon. We also hope that we can convince his wife Lucy to get back over here as we all miss her like crazy. Besides, we need someone to teach Bella funny British phrases.


That's how we put the BOOM in Neuteboom!

~Trish

No comments: