We got to celebrate Thanksgiving in Colorado this year and it was BEAUTIFUL. We were able to take multiple walks to the park. Here are some of my favorite shots of our outdoor adventures.


A much needed break was also part of the plan, we had time to just lounge around the Neuteboom house and enjoy family. Bella had the chance to play with her cousins Gabe and Paul and Eric and I got to catch up with Heidi, Chris, Connie and J.P. Sadly we were so relaxed we forgot to take pictures of the adorable cousins. D'oh! We did get some good family shots, including two of which we used on our Christmas Card.




We also had the chance to take Bella to her first movie in the movie Theater. We saw Puss in Boots which I have to say was not my favorite of the Shrek writers but it was pretty cute, we only had to leave 3 times.

We also celebrated Eric's Birthday in Colorado with presents, a super fun dinner at Gunther Toody's and free babysitting from Mimi and Poppy Boom while Eric and I hit the town. We had an awesome date!


Overall it was a really fun trip, very relaxing and exactly what we needed after such a stressful semester. I look forward to heading that way again soon!


Overall it was a really fun trip, very relaxing and exactly what we needed after such a stressful semester. I look forward to heading that way again soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment