Monday, November 28, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog

That's the question, So we're bringing it to you the readers. Eric and I are not sure our readership is well... existent. We're both on facebook and often post there as well so we're wondering if we need to keep up two social media sites or just one. In addition, I'm not the prolific writer in my family and don't have capacity to write the interesting stories such as you find on Kendall or Seth's blog so I put a lot of pictures, Some may say too many pictures. So we look to you for feedback,
So here we go, I'd love some feedback from you the readers/viewers, If you don't mind please take a minute to fill out our surveys.

~Trish

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I love your blog posts, when they are updated. I know life is busy but when there aren't any posts for a while I stop checking for posts and then I forget to check the blog and then I have a tons to read. So if you do get rid of the blog make sure to post all of your family antics on FB to enjoy. =)Love you guys!!!!

Kendall said...

I'm like the only human left on this earth that doesn't facebook so I'd be particularly sad if you stopped blogging! I check your blog often.

Amanda said...

I read! I read! :-)

(T.J.) Lerve said...

I've always looked at blogging as a personal journal that I keep open to friends. So while I've not posted anything in the last few months, I'm not going to delete my blog as I think life has a way of bringing moments to write about.

So, I'd treat your blog as such. It's not really about viewership, you're not trying to pull ad quota hits on your site. Rather, it's about a way to tell your story...and be able to look back at it.

Neuty and Trish said...

That's a good way to look at it Lerve!

Thanks for all the comments so far!

Ellie & Chris said...

I love reading your blog!!! You put a lot of info on here that doesn't necessarily make it to facebook so I would be sad if you stopped blogging!