Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Breaks, and Blog Wars.

Okay, so I didn't deliver on my MIA promise. I failed, I will fully admit my responsibility in this matter. What can I say, "It's not you, It's me" "I just can't commit to a full time relationship right now" " I need to focus on my career"

Okay, all of that is partially true but I'm not going to let it stop me. There is too much fun in the blog world to let my few readers down. For one, there is currently a blog war going on between two of my very favorite blogs. Especially Evey, and The Incredible Shenanigans of a Boy named Grey (you can find both links on the left hand side of your screen) So far two posts are up, but I sense brilliance in the making.

And two, I have a cute kid, I mean a REALLY cute kid and I need to show and tell much more because she just gets smarter, cuter and funnier by the day.

For example: Bella's opinion on the following items.

Diapering: "Let Mommy do it Nana, It's her job"

Lunch Choices: " I want Chicken Nuggets... with Mustard... yea, that'd be delicious"

On the proper way to call for mommy: "Mommy!" (louder) "MOMMY" (at full volume) "Trish Neuteboom!"

On an unyielding Potty trip: "Maybe next time"


So you see, she's cute.

Okay, so although I have no pictures to Wow you with, I should give you an update.
We are having a really fun and productive Spring Break. Although it kicked off with Bella being sick for the first 3 or 4 days, we recovered and had a whole lot of fun. On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Bella and I played to our hearts content, we went to the park, Nana and Poppies, took Eric lunch and worked on the house. Then Thursday and Friday she spent the night and days with my folks so I could work on the house (specifically the kitchen) And I am pleased to announce that we are now wallpaper free!! I will start posting before and after pictures as we continue to update and improve our humble abode.

so that's about it for now. This week I will again attempt to get back to our regularly scheduled programming, for now check out the Blog War!

Trish

2 comments:

Kendall said...

Love the update. Bella calling you by your full and official name is pretty awesome.

I don't think Seth thinks that Bella's very awesome. Just something I've kind of picked up on.

Seth said...

WOW! ...Bella's AWESOME!!!

Neuty, I've got you covered on that Masters visor. You betcha, buddy!