Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope you are all enjoying the day. The most fun so far today is I had my English Students make valentine's day cards using quotes from Romeo and Juliet (which we are currently studying) We grabbed the books, construction paper and turned on cheesy love music. It was a blast.

Bella's going to have a good day too. Several Sunnyside and Educare families went in on a valentine's day present for the kids. Today the LHS orchestra will be going to serenade the little one's. I hope they take pictures!

And of course I have to give a shout-out to my Valentine. I love you Eric, you are my heart, my soul and my best friend. Life is just more fun with you around. Thank you for being an incredible husband, father, and friend.

Here are a few of my favorite pics of Eric and I.






























































And of course Bella says Happy Valentine's Day. Uncle Willie is coming over tonight to hang out with her and be her Valentine. Here's my favorite picture of those two! It's a bit old, looks like we better get a cute one of them tonight!














So Happy Valentine's Day from the Neutebooms!

No comments: