Monday, March 8, 2010

Pre-oscars: Bella's (crappy) haircut...

So Bella's needed a bang trim for a while now, and Trish was a bit afraid to do it, so she convinced me to try it. For anyone that knows me, they know I have a straight forward demeanor: see ball, bit ball, etc. That in mind, here's the results of the FIRST TIME I EVER CUT HAIR:


That's a class A hatchet job - sorry love! Like I told Trish, it's a success because I didn't take an eye out or cut her - the fact that her bangs are too short is a mere consequence of my dedication as a father. Or something like that. At least it'll grow out...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I LOVE IT!!! Her expression on her face even says "this is so not what I asked for Dad." Lol. We have similar photos of Gabe when I attempted to trim his bangs. It's our right as parents to attempt this. LOVE IT!!!