Sorry for the delay, as stated above we've been pretty crazy around here. Plus Eric blocked me out of the account by changing the password ( accidentally he says.....hmmmm.......)
Anyway, Isabella is doing fantastic. She's full on walking, can do a variety of party tricks (some might call those skills or milestones. I like party tricks) such as : Touchdown ( hands full up above head) Ear muffs ( hands over ears), Waving, shaking her head no and Cheers ( she'll cheers you with her sippy cup, thanks Evey Jones for inspiring that one) I think there are more but I can't remember them off the top of my head. Eric is now trying to teach her to nod her head yes while I'm still working on getting her NOT to throw food on the floor. She talks up a storm too, most of it is Bella language but every once in a while she'll mimic a sound or a word. She's starting to say milk and ball and of course has mastered Dada and Mama. All around, we have the wouldn't cutest and smartest baby! Our only concern at the moment is a persistent cough, it's been around for about 3 1/2 months now. We're working with the Doc to figure out the cause but it's pretty frustrating to watch your baby deal with it. Luckily, it doesn't bother her much, sometimes wakes her up at night but on the whole she is happy and healthy. Please don't comment with any possibilities on what it could be, I'm kind of a hypocondryact( a word I'm having no luck spelling!) and would totally overreact to it.
Eric is doing fantastic. He is now working at Light Bulbs Etc. with our close friends Sean and Clint, both of whom are the head honchos over there. He's really loving it and excited about what he's going to be able to bring to the company. We both love that it's a local family business and although they are located in Lenexa, he'll get to work around Lawrence and Topeka as well. J.P. has started calling him an illumination specialist, I like it and will proceed to call him that as well.
I'm doing well also, Winter break is over and I'm back at school. I also have semester classes so I have a whole new crop of students to get to know. I'm really excited about our spring production that starts up this week. We are doing two Hamlet One Acts and one is Hamlet written as a soap opera, which we are actually filming to make it a multi-media presentation. It goes up April 7th and 9th and is going to be a hoot.
Overall we're doing great, We're looking forward to seeing Eric's folks out here in February and will start taking some pictures and such of Bella. One of my New Years resolutions is to get more video up on the blog. We took some great video just the other night of B's tricks. I'll try to get it up soon.
That's all for now!
Trish
Fall fun!
14 years ago

2 comments:
Illunination Specialist...NICE!! I very much respect your request to not have people comment on Bella's cough. I suffer from the same hypochondria which is probably only one tiny step away from Munchausen syndrome by proxy for me!!
Glad to know I'm not alone! LOL
Post a Comment