Monday, April 20, 2009

4 Months Old!

Hey All, Bella turned 4 months old on the 14th but it's been such a hectic couple of weeks that I've only just now had the chance to blog. We have her four month appointment and shots this Wednesday so I'll post an update soon. but for now we're excited about Bella's progress, this past week she started rolling over, no more Tummy Time for our girl, as soon as you put her on her stomach she just rolls right back over to her back.

Last week I put up the spring production at Southwest and it went great. We had two stellar shows Thursday and Friday night. The kids did a fantastic job and with some parental help we were able to strike the set in a half an hour it was amazing. It also made for a pretty long week for mom but Bella was a trooper. She came to the show all three nights and was a pretty good audience member. I also had Friday off and we met up with Jaq and Joe for lunch at Free State After lunch we headed over to check out our future Daycare. It is a really nice home daycare where we know a lot of the parents and kids. Although I can't imagine having to take my baby to daycare I'm really happy with our choice and looking forward to Bella making some new friends in August. Then we got a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather walking downtown.

Saturday we headed to the Farmer's Market for a stroll in between the rain. It was Bella's first trip to the market and we met up with Nanna and Poppie for some sausage biscuits and fresh produce. Eric and I enjoyed a Bison Steak dinner Sunday night. We are planning to head to the market on a weekly basis, It's good exercise for all of us.
That evening Eric and I headed out for a much needed date night. We got dressed up (in 20's gear) and headed over to the Jones house for a murder mystery party. We were so lucky to have Tracy come over to hang with Bella for the evening.

Sunday: Softball Season has begun! The Bad News Bears are back and better than ever (well maybe not better....) We had our first game this Sunday and although we lost it was great to hang with friends. I was exhausted from such a crazy week (many 13-14hour days)that I didn't make it out to the Ballpark until the end of the game. Bella and I went over to Nanna's and she got to cuddle with her Grandma while I got a nap. I'm so lucky to have my folks so close by, I feel gratefully spoiled! After we were both well rested, Bella and I headed out to the ballpark to see the team, we caught the end of the game and a bit of parking lot time until it got too cold and we headed home. It was a fantastic weekend. Come cheer us on sometime here's a link to our schedule http://www.lawrenceks.org/lprd/_adultsports/schedules/softball/spring09/coedsundaycred

See you next week.

Trish

No comments: